Stinson Analytical produces original, groundbreaking analysis of network and platform markets and of the foundations of market and political disorder. The analysis takes the form of reports which are made available for purchase and download over our secure e-commerce website.
Stinson Analytical is devoted to the idea that both the economics of networks and their wide implications for what are presently considered to be other areas of economics are not even remotely well understood. Our work has obvious application to the telecom, internet and media industries, but the full implications are much broader, as will become clearer over time.
Stinson Analytical’s purpose is to:
- determine and articulate the fundamental order that underlies the constant disruption of dynamic markets;
- bring a foundational new clarity and depth to areas of confusion and oversimplification;
- create an analytical framework that unifies and simplifies currently fragmented, but related, topics and provides widely useful strategic insight;
- produce analysis that is not merely a consumable of temporary value but, rather, is an asset of permanent value that can inform many decisions; and
- put that analysis into the hands of those who value it most and whose decisions or world-view it may influence.
Stinson Analytical’s focus will be on (a) market forces, not those of regulation, policy or antitrust, and (b) the underlying forces themselves and their potential impacts over time, not the temporary results of those forces. However, given the radically different perspective that emerges from our analysis, our work has important implications for regulation, policy and antitrust.
Our work is very much our work. The presentation, logic and analysis are the product of our independent effort. The result is a rare coherence and internal consistency.
In everything we examine, we seek the essence, the explanatory core.